It's the FOURTH annual #FoodBank24 New Media Telethon!
Save the Date! The annual 24 hour new media telethon (now named #FoodBank24) will be held on Friday, September 11 starting at noon and through September 12 at noon. The Food Bank and host Gregory Ng are coming together once again to raise $50,000 to provide meals to children, families, and seniors in need.
What is the #FoodBank24 New Media Telethon?
The #FoodBank24 New Media Telethon is a LIVE EVENT shown through our website via UStream for 24 hours straight. The event is hosted by Social Media Ambassador Gregory Ng and will feature fascinating interviews, entertaining activities, and volunteer activites.
How do I watch #FoodBank24?
All you need is a computer and an internet connection! Simply visit this webpage or go to www.foodbank24.org starting at noon on Friday, September 11. The event will be appear in the box above as a live video stream.
We are currently seeing volunteers to help us with planning and execution of this epic digital fundraising event. Join us for one or all of these volunteer events and socials:
- Thurs, May 14 - Kickoff "Brown Bag" Lunch at the Food Bank. Register »
- Tues, June 23 - Casual Evening Social at Rally Point Grill Register »
- Thurs, July 23 - Impact Event: "Brown Bag" Lunch & Tour at Urban Ministries Register »
- Weds, Aug 12 - Casual Evening Social at Tyler's Tap Room Register »
- Weds, Sept 2 - Evening Pep Rally at Food Bank! Register »