Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
Tickets & E Street Lounge Passes Auction
Don't miss the chance for a special evening to support a special cause!
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are coming to PNC Arena in Raleigh on Thursday, April 24, 2014! They have generously offered a ticket package to help raise funds to support hunger relief in our region.
You can be the lucky winner of four premier tickets and four E Street Lounge passes to the show! All proceeds benefit the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina.
You and your guests will enjoy either first tier seats or general admission front stage tickets, as well as passes to the E Street Lounge to relax with guests of the band and touring personnel before the show. (More details below.)
Bidding for the ticket package starts at $500. Bids will be posted to this page (more details below) through the end of the auction on April 16, 2014 at 12 noon. Winner will be required to remit payment within 24 hours, before noon on April 17.
Don't miss this great opportunity for a truly special evening that supports a great cause!
The auction has expired! Stay tuned for the winning bid!
Please read all details below before bidding...
Questions? We're here to help: email@example.com.
Important Auction Details
Auction Requirements | Bid Announcements | Seating Details | E Street Lounge Details
Auction Requirements: Please note the following important details about the auction...
- The auction expires at 12 noon on Wednesday, April 16, 2014.
- Minimum bid of $500 is required.
- There is no proxy bidding in this auction.
- The winner will be contacted on April 16 at the conclusion of the auction.
- Credit card, cash or a certified cashiers check are the only payment types accepted for this auction.
- Payment must be received by 12 noon on April 17 or the winning bid will be forfeited.
- In the event that the highest bidder forfeits, the next highest bidder will be selected as the winner of the auction.
- In the event that multiple bids of the same amount are received at the conclusion of the auction, the first bid will be selected as the winner.
Bid Announcements: The bid announcement schedule is as follows...
- Highest bid announcements will be posted on this page.
- There will not be an email notification of high bids, so check back frequently!
- From April 7 to April 16, the highest bid will be posted at noon Monday-Friday.
- On April 16, the highest bid will be updated every hour from 9 am to 11 am.
- The last hour of the auction (April 16 from 11 am to 12 pm) the highest bid will be updated as bids are received.
Seating & Ticket Details:
- The winner will have a choice between two types of tickets...
- Stadium Seats in the first tier above the floor within the first five rows to the left or right of the stage.
- Roped-off section of General Admission Area in front of the stage (standing room only.)
- Winner will need to select seating preference on April 17 at close of auction.
- Tickets will be available for pick-up at a designated "Artist Will Call Window" at 5 pm on day of show.
- Photo ID will be required for pickup.
E Street Lounge Details:
- The passes enable winners to go to a designated area to relax and have a drink before the show.
- The Lounge has a cash bar.
- The Lounge will be open before the show only (from doors opening until show start time.)
- The Lounge is an extension of the backstage environment for guests of the band and touring personnel.
- The Lounge is a "safe area" for the band and should not be pursued for autographs and/or pictures.
- The Lounge is not to be considered a "Meet & Greet."