Did you know that we serve about one third of North Carolina? 34 counties, in fact! It's a lot of ground to cover, and we couldn't do it without our partner agencies, generous donors, and dedicated staff.
Click on the counties listed on the map below to learn more about the local communities including the total rate of food insecurity, how many kids and seniors are at risk of hunger, the unemployment rate, and how many meals we've provided to people in that county.
We break our service area down into six regions served by six Food Bank branch locations:
- Durham Branch serves Chatham, Durham, Granville, Orange, Person and Vance counties.
- Greenville Branch serves Carteret, Craven, Greene, Jones, Lenoir, Onslow, Pamlico and Pitt counties. Edgecombe and Wilson are shared with our Raleigh Branch. Carteret, Craven, Jones, Lenior, Onslow, and Pamlico are shared with our New Bern Branch.
- New Bern Branch serves Carteret, Craven, Jones, Onslow, and Pamlico counties.
- Raleigh Branch serves Duplin, Franklin, Halifax, Harnett, Johnston, Nash, Sampson, Wake, Warren, and Wayne counties. Edgecombe and Wilson are shared with the Greenville Branch. Lee is shared with the Sandhills branch.
- Sandhills Branch serves Moore, Richmond and Scotland counties. Lee is shared with the Raleigh branch.
- Wilmington Branch serves Brunswick, Columbus, New Hanover and Pender counties.
To learn more about our entire service area as a whole, view our 34 county profile.