Learn more about the counties we serve! Our county profiles feature population and poverty numbers, unemployment, distribution numbers and partner agency listings. Click on a section of the map to view the profile for the associated county.
To learn more about our entire service area as a whole, view our 34 county profile.
Counties are served by the following Food Bank branch locations:
- Durham Branch: Chatham, Durham, Granville, Orange, Person and Vance.
- Greenville Branch: Carteret, Craven, Greene, Jones, Lenior, Onslow, Pamlico and Pitt counties. Edgecombe and Wilson are shared with our Raleigh Branch. Carteret, Craven, Jones, Lenior, Onslow, and Pamlico are shared with our New Bern Branch.
- New Bern Branch: Carteret, Craven, Jones, Onslow, and Pamlico.
- Raleigh Branch: Duplin, Franklin, Halifax, Harnett, Johnston, Nash, Sampson, Wake, Warren, and Wayne. Edgecombe and Wilson are shared with the Greenville Branch. Lee is shared with the Sandhills branch.
- Sandhills Branch: Moore, Richmond and Scotland counties. Lee is shared with the Raleigh branch.
- Wilmington Branch: Brunswick, Columbus, New Hanover and Pender.