Only 7 More Days
to Help Hungry Kids!
There's still time to support the
Kids Summer Stock Campaign
There is one week left to help stock the shelves to provide food to hungry kids during the summer months. During the month on June, we held a series of events & food drives to throughout our service territory to support the more than 250,000 children who no longer have access to the free and reduced meals they get from school.
We are near the end of our Kids Summer Stock Campaign and need your help!
Please consider making a donation today - for every dollar you give, we can distribute $8.00 worth of food or four meals!
If you're not able to give, please consider telling a friend or family member about Kids Summer Stock and the importance of providing meals to hungry children. Use our Kids Summer Stock eCard or foward this message.
Thank you so much for helping us stock the shelves for the summer. You are making a tremendous difference in the lives of so many children and their families!
Fighting Hunger in 34 Counties... so no one goes hungry.
The mission of the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina is to harness and supply resources so that no one goes hungry in central and eastern North Carolina. The administrative overhead of the Food Bank is 3% which means that 97% of every dollar goes directly to programs. The Food Bank serves the following counties:
- Durham Branch: Chatham, Durham, Granville, Orange, Person, Vance
- Greenville Branch: Carteret, Craven, Edgecombe, Greene, Jones, Lenoir, Onslow, Pamlico, Pitt, Wilson
- Raleigh Branch: Duplin, Franklin, Halifax, Harnett, Johnston, Nash, Sampson, Wake, Warren, Wayne
- Sandhills Branch: Lee, Moore, Richmond, Scotland
- Wilmington Branch: Brunswick, Columbus, New Hanover, Pender
Read more about our mission and history.
Read more about our service territory.
Read more about our branch locations.